The NCAA, Sunshine State Conference and Saint Leo University are committed to creating and promoting sportsmanship and ensuring healthy environments for competition. They uphold the values of character building and ethics in sports and abide by these principles of Sportsmanship:
• Respect • Responsibility • Community
Administrators, coaches, and student-athletes shall conduct themselves in a manner that portrays positive role modeling, and also represent their institutions with the values of sportsmanship. The following standards are set forth for all to abide by before, during, and after an event:
• Exhibit respect and courtesy towards all participants (coaches, student-athletes, and officials) and fans.
• Exercise restraint in both physical and verbal actions toward others.
• Make positive public comments about other institutions, coaches, officials, student-athletes and fans.
Profanity, threatening, insulting or personally degrading comments are not to be made towards coaches, players, officials, or any person at the event. A warning may be issued, but is not mandatory, before removal from the facility.
All fans, visiting teams and officials voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the game or event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the game, including, without limitation, injury from thrown or batted balls, bats, or other objects, acts of others, etc. The fans, visiting teams and officials agree to release and forever discharge Saint Leo University, its officers and employees, agents, participants, Sunshine State Conference, NCAA, teams, their officers, or related persons from any and all liability for any injuries, expenses, claims, damages or liabilities resulting from or related causes.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of University personnel or law enforcement or don’t demonstrate our values of Respect and Community are subject to ejection and/or arrest without a refund of their game ticket and may lose ticket privileges.
In the event of an emergency, including severe weather conditions, pertinent information regarding the emergency situation will be provided over the public address system, including possible evacuation instructions. Please remain calm and follow the directions of the public address announcer and nearest athletic department representative.
Fans are not permitted on the field/court before, during, or after a game. Attempting to enter or access the playing field/court without the proper credential may be considered criminal trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and arrest.
The ticket prices for all Saint Leo University regular season athletic contests:
- $5 – Adults $4 - Visiting students and seniors
- Free - Children under 12 Free - Saint Leo students, faculty and staff with a valid Saint Leo ID.
Saint Leo University Department of Athletics and law enforcement officials reserve the right to inspect all bags and packages entering the building and refuse any item deemed harmful, dangerous, or obtrusive. Prohibited items are subject to change.
- Alcohol or drugs of any kind.
- No open containers.
- No smoking inside the fenced area, and not within 25 feet of any entry way, including electronic devices.
- No pets or animals are permitted anywhere inside the fences. Service dogs are allowed inside the facility.
- Artificial noisemaking devices.
- Balls, sporting implements, or other projectiles inside the fenced area.
- Banners / Signs of a racial, derogatory or sexual nature.
- Flash photography. Any photography and/or videotaping for commercial purposes is also prohibited without a credential issued from Saint Leo Athletics Communications. Saint Leo Athletics reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
- Flasks, Glass or Metal Bottles
- Derogatory, profane, scantily clad, or offensive clothing
- Laser Pointers
- Skateboards / roller blades / scooters / roller shoes
- Tobacco Products of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside Food and Beverage is allowed into the Athletic Facilities, but subject to inspection by game personnel.